Saturday, November 27, 2010

Terrible Twos?

So I think Stella may have hit the “terrible twos” a bit early. She’s also been on Amoxicillin though, so maybe that’s it. I don’t know. I mean she has her same sweet disposition, but just with a lot more tantrums and frown faces. A lady told me to just laugh through the terrible twos. Is that possible? If so, that’s what I want to do. If they’re anything like the last 19 months they will fly by, too... sniffle, sniffle. On the days when Stella’s more of a pill than usual, I am always blessed with sweet moments. Here’s one of them:

During family prayer I did a little no-no, but I had to leave the prayer to get a picture of this. It was the first time that Stella really got in "praying position" all by herself. It was a sweet little surprise to us. It's really amazing to see how quickly they learn. I just hope we teach her the right things!

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Enjoy it, laugh, learn and love together. Life flies, enjoy each moment and don't wish for the next. Before you know it you'll be like me and have two years left until they are adults and be wishing time would slow down. Life is such a beautiful journey, enjoy each moment easy or hard as you live it. What more could you want than to have a beautiful child to fuss over.