Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Friends

One of the sweetest little parts of watching my Stella grow is to see her little friendships grow, too. She spends time four days out of the week with my friend Danni and her daughter, Sarah Grace. I hate that I have to work part-time outside of the home, but since I have to right now I feel very blessed to have someone look after her who I totally trust. Stella and Sarah Grace have become quite the little duo. I call them the twosome of trouble! They are both adorable and also mischievous. They play, fight, hug, and stick up for each other. Danni said the other day Stella pulled a lock of hair out of Sarah Grace's head! Of course, Danni put Stella in time out. Sarah Grace went over to Stella and told her it was going to be ok then she gave her toys. Also, yesterday Stella fell asleep and Sarah Grace put toys all around her, so when she would wake up she would have toys to play with. They're so cute and they're very loving towards one another. I don't know if we'll stay here or if they will stay here, but if we both do I hope their little friendship continues to grow because I know Sarah Grace will be a good example for Stella to look up to.

Stella and Sarah Grace when we were on a walk.

0 comments: