I love this time of the year, especially living in South Carolina. Ohio falls are BEAUTIFUL, but I get a little depressed during the fall there because I know snow will be coming. Here is South Carolina the falls are also beautiful and I know that snow MAY BE coming, but only for like one day. I can handle that! We put out our Halloween decorations this weekend. Stella loved it. She makes everything so much fun! I love her. I’m excited for all the upcoming activities that we will be sharing with her during this time of the year. I’m so grateful for seasons, and that Heavenly Father gives us such variety. He always gives us something to look forward to. I’m excited for winter because that means Christmas, I’m excited for spring because of the new growth, I’m excited for summer because of the beautiful fun activities to have out in the sun, and I love the beauty of the earth during fall. Welcome fall. I do love you. Monday, October 4, 2010
To Everything There is a Season
I love this time of the year, especially living in South Carolina. Ohio falls are BEAUTIFUL, but I get a little depressed during the fall there because I know snow will be coming. Here is South Carolina the falls are also beautiful and I know that snow MAY BE coming, but only for like one day. I can handle that! We put out our Halloween decorations this weekend. Stella loved it. She makes everything so much fun! I love her. I’m excited for all the upcoming activities that we will be sharing with her during this time of the year. I’m so grateful for seasons, and that Heavenly Father gives us such variety. He always gives us something to look forward to. I’m excited for winter because that means Christmas, I’m excited for spring because of the new growth, I’m excited for summer because of the beautiful fun activities to have out in the sun, and I love the beauty of the earth during fall. Welcome fall. I do love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment