See this baby? Well, she is officially weened!
See this mama? Well, she is officially sad about it!
I know, I know, it was time. Someone told me that I will know when it's time to ween because I'll be ready. Well, I don't know if I ever will be, but I felt that it was time for Stella. I knew it was what was best for her. I just am so uncertain if we'll be blessed with another baby. It has been one of the best experiences of my life, and I feel EXTREMELY blessed that I was able to nurse her for so long. I know that not all women have that same opportunity. I just hope I get to nurse another one of my babies. I'm glad that it was easy for Stella to ween. I don't think she even noticed. She doesn't need her mommy at all anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now excuse me while I go have an emotional breakdown!
2 comments:
What a great experience you had. I wasn't able to breast feed. My babies weren't interested enough for me to keep trying and that bottle was so handy.
Don't worry she will need you for so many more things. Think about how much, even as adults, we seek council from mom.
You know Christina there are stories on You tube about moms who still are still nursing their children at the age of 8, so you could do that instead! :) You would have to go to her school for lunch time. ha ha kidding. It is hard to wean them but you will still have that bound and I am sure there are more children out there for you guys- it doesn't matter the way they come to you, just that they come. My brother and sister-in-law were able to only have one of their own and adopted two and its crazy how much they fit in. The Lord will get YOUR children to YOUR home where they belong one way or the other. Love you guys.
Post a Comment