Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stella at 18 Months

Baby girl is a year and a half! She’s so cool. I never thought it possible, but I love her more and more each day. I also never thought it possible for her to be more and fun each day, but she is! I’m super excited for this holiday season because of all the cool things we are going to be able to do with her. Ok so I feel she is doing so much now..seriously it would be easier to list what she can’t do, but I won't.

At 18 months she:

~Has a new "angry face" facial expression. It's like the look of death.

~LOVES babies! I have several friends who have new babies. She wants to hold them, and get things for them. She always says, “Baby!”

~Loves playing in the back yard. She cries when we don’t have time to go out.

~Has so much hair that I can put it in a pony tail! It’s kind of a mullet ponytail, but it’s a pony tail none the less.

~Is learning more and more names of body parts.

~Dances whenever and wherever she can. She doesn’t care if no one, or everyone is looking at her. She has moves!

~Has her first favorite movie. It’s HAPPY FEET! I really think she loves it because it’s all about dancing! She like animals, too, so I really think she likes looking at the penguin.

~Doesn‘t hit people as much anymore, but when she does she still goes to time out. When she does get mad now, she hits inanimate objects. It’s better than hitting people though, right?

~Is becoming even more of a Daddy's girl. I hope it stays that way through her teenage years and beyond.

~Her new sign is “bed.” Every time she sees someone sleeping, or hears the word bed/sleep she puts her little hand by her head to sign "bed."

~Likes to clean. (I don’t knew where she got that from. This is not a sarcastic comment this time!)

~Has FOUR boys interested in her now! AHHH!

~Loves talking to her grandparents on our cell phones.

Last night Stella and I were laying in bed. I was just staring at the back of her head. In my mind I went back a few years ago thinking how this would be a dream, but then I would have to wake up. I started playing with her hair, and holding her. Once again I was feeling the overwhelming gratefulness to my Heavenly Father for her. She’s my heart.

Violet Beauregarde

She loves her pearls.

The chocolate ice cream seemed to be a success!

Stella's doggies are loved.

Chocolate makes me smile, too.

Her favorite: Playing Outside

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

My goodness...she looks so much like Casey!!!

Christina said...

I totally agree! Now here's the big question, what were you doing up at 3:26 am?!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the chocolate picture! :D