Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kathryn’s Wedding

Finally! Here are the long awaited pictures from Kathryn’s wedding. The professional pictures are not in yet so I’ll post them when I get them. My little sister’s wedding went as perfect as a wedding can go! She was such a beautiful bride! It was one of the best experiences of my life. I only cried twice. That’s really good for me! I started crying down the aisle, but I quickly realized that I would look like a raccoon if I didn’t stop, so I made myself stop. I have a lot more pictures (especially of Stella) but I left my USB cord up north, so when they send it to me I’ll upload more. Now I know the big question is, “How did Stella do?” Well the older flower girl would drop the petals on the floor, and Stella just looked at her as to say, “What are you doing?! You are making a mess at my auntie’s wedding!” After “the look” she started picking up the flower petals. She would just stop and try to get them all. Finally after about two minutes Casey had to go and pick Stella up. It was hilarious! Everyone was laughing! Congratulations Mike and Kathryn!! We’re so happy for you!


Rehearsal

Cousins

Stella loves cousin Demi!

Kelli, Demi, and Me

Getting Ready

Mom and Dad in the Church (where they were also married 34 years ago.)

Stella Picking up the Petals
Dad and Mom Walking Kathryn Down the Aisle
The new Mr. and Mrs. Duncan!


Kathryn and I look like we were having a very important conversation!

Kathryn and Mike with the Parents

The Boys

The Girls Their First Dance as Husband and Wife

Phillip, Mom, Kathryn, Dad, and Me

Demi, Patty, and Me

Notice the cake topper.



Speech!

Mom and Kathryn Dancing

Funtulis Girls!

2 comments:

lindaharper said...

I love your hair. Stella is so cute. What a beautiful family and wedding. I'm glad you had a good time with your family.

yaya said...

You look beautiful! It's nice to see that your dress was modest but looked gorgeous too! I think your Mom-in-law said the food was wonderful! Greeks know how to throw a party!