Saturday, July 3, 2010

We're Back!

Hallelujah! I missed blogging so bad! It’s one of my favorite hobbies. I’m going to start back by telling you that I am so proud of my family! We’ve really worked hard, and continue to work on our garden. Well this evening all of us went outside to pick blueberries. Look how many there were! This would have been about $8.00 if we bought it at the grocery store right? They taste great, too. I love seeing the fruits of our labor... literally! Stella especially loves picking blueberries. Every time we go outside she goes to the bush to pick some even if they're all green. She loves eating them. It's so cute.

2 comments:

yaya said...

It was great to see Casey a few weeks ago..any hints on the job search interviews? I'm jealous that you have a blueberry bush! We planted 2 this spring and I'm not sure they will make it. We planted 7 raspberry bushes too and hopefully they will produce next year. Good luck on the job search...hope your July 4th was fun!

Stacy said...

I love berry picking...especially blueberries...no thorns. I'm sorry we are going to miss you in July. Hope we'll get to come and see you soon. Maybe we'll have to make another labor day run. It will depend on high school sport unfortunately.