Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Casey is 33!

Wow it's crazy to think that when I met Casey he was 24. Time is just moving faster, and faster! Casey got home from youth conference (trek) at about 3:00pm on his birthday this past Saturday. We kind of chilled at home for awhile. After that we went out to eat at Fatz. It was so good! I think that's why it's called FATz because it's so good you become fat there! When we got home we were supposed to eat cake, and open Casey's gift, but we all crashed! Instead we ate the cake I made him (Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake) on Sunday morning, but sometime between Saturday night, and Sunday morning a burglar came in and did this! :

Crazy, huh? hahaha ( Let's just say I have a sleep eating issue.) Anyway, happy birthday sweetheart! How blessed we (your girls) are to have another awesome year with you.

2 comments:

ADayInTheLife said...

Happy Birthday Casey!

yaya said...

Happy Birthday Casey! I guess that would mean it's your sister's bday too? Nice choice for a birthday cake!