Friday, July 16, 2010

My Dream Home

A few weeks ago Casey and I were discussing what we would want for a dream home. I was really thinking about it, and I decided that I would want two kinds of houses. I would want:


A farm house in the country,
OR


a lake house in the mountains.

Then I was thinking about the prices of the houses, and I thought that we may not be able to afford my “dream home.” I then decided what my REAL dream home is:


Any house

+


the people I love=


my dream home!

2 comments:

lindaharper said...

My dream home was always on a hill overlooking the Oregon Coast with beauty surrounding me. BUT, here in South Carolina has become home with those around that I love.

yaya said...

When I was 10yrs old our house caught on fire and we lost everything. I remember standing on the lawn crying and my Dad putting his arm around me and telling me how grateful he was that all 6 of his children were safe and that the building that was burning wasn't a home unless we were all together in it. We rebuilt it like he said and I never forgot that a house is just a building but a home is were family and love are.