Sunday, April 18, 2010

Walking!

We had some friends over last week for Family Home Evening. I was talking with one of them, and all of a sudden Casey said, “Christina!” I looked over and he told me what I had missed...Stella's first steps!! We then started practicing some more, and she took more steps! Everyday she is getting more and more consistent with it. I started crying the first time she walked to me. It is such a joy to watch her grow and learn. Oh I love that girl. Here’s a video. It was difficult to get, so it’s not great, but you’ll get the gist of it. It was also on the first day that she started to walk, and she has improved so much in just one week. It’s amazing to see. I knew motherhood would be awesome, but seriously…this is better than I ever imagined!

3 comments:

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

Leila was even clapping for Stella!

lindaharper said...

Yea for the beautiful girl! She should have shown off at church! What a great little gal and mommy!

yaya said...

Happy Birthday Stella! Congrats on walking! Now your life will really get crazy. She's such a doll baby!