What a wonderful trip we had to Rincon a couple weeks ago! We were there from Friday to Sunday. We stayed with our friends Rich, Carrie, and their kids. It was so fun hanging out, playing games, eating, talking, etc. Can you believe that on Saturday Carrie had two parties!? She really is the hostess with the mostess! Stella loved playing with the kids! Colton and Stella are only about one month apart, so it was cute to see them interact with one another. Stella’s new best friend is Brooke, their oldest daughter. It was so cute to see those two bond. Brooke carried her around everywhere (as you can see in the above video,) and it was super cute because Brooke is not too much taller than Stella. In between the two parties on Saturday Stella and I also went to go visit Faye, a friend that I worked with about five years ago. It was a great reunion. I loved catching up on things. We’ll have to visit with her more often than every five years. Unfortunately all the kids got sick except for Brooke and Stella, so on Sunday Brooke accompanied us to church while Carrie stayed home with the other kids. Rich is Bishop so obviously he was busy with his bishopric duties. I’m glad we could bring Brooke and help out a bit. Rich and Carrie’s kids are very well behaved, and they were very kind to Stella. It was so wonderful to hang out with them and with the other friends from our old ward. How grateful I am for the awesome friendships that the Lord has blessed us with.
Here are some more of the pictures that Carrie took for us. Love them!
0 comments:
Post a Comment