Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pizza Night

A few weeks ago we had pizza night with our friends Jon and Linnéa. It was especially cool because we actually made Swedish pizza instead of American style pizza. (Linnéa is from Sweden.) It was so good! We made a Greek style pizza which I knew I would like. It was amazing. One of Linnéa’s favorite is a pizza with chicken, pineapple, and peanuts on it. I was pretty sure I wasn’t going to like it. I don’t usually like food that mixes sweet and salty together. Then I tasted it and it was so delicious! I thought to myself that I could never go back to American pizza again! Well soon after we had American pizza and I totally ate it up, so I think I’m ok. I hope to make more Swedish pizza soon though.

2 comments:

yaya said...

Hi Guys! Casey's Mom taught Relief Society today and did an awesome job! I think of you two and Stella when ever I see her and I just had to comment today!

I am LoW said...

Oooh, I want that pizza recipe! ;)