Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fun Christmas Happenings

This month we had a combined Activity Day night with another ward (Spartanburg I.) It was a blast! It seemed like the girls had a really fun time! The girls decorated cookies, ate them, watched a movie about Christ’s birth, and then did a service project. It was nice for the girl’s to make new friends. Here are some pictures of the night. Some of the girls had a lot of fun with the frosting!

Also, my friend Der came over before we left for Ohio to take some pictures of us for our Christmas cards. It was so sweet of her to take time out to help. Here’s how they turned out.

1 comments:

yaya said...

Hi Guys! I just scrolled through all your cute, cute pics and posts. I'm a bit behind in blog reading! It was so great to see you at Church and see how big Stella is! She's a cutie and Christina you look so good! Have a wonderful New Year and happy blogging in 2010!