We left for our annual Christmas trip to Ohio on Friday, December 18. It usually takes us about eight hours to arrive to Casey's home town of Ashland. Well as many of you can remember there was a huge snow storm that hit the eastern part on the United States. Due to that it took us 37 HOURS TO GET TO OHIO!!!!!!!!! It was a nightmare. I only lost it twice, which I think was pretty good considering the situation, although Casey handled it better than me, and Stella handled it better than both of us! She is such an amazing little one! She kept our spirits up as much as they could be. Once we got there it was a blast! It was great to hang out with family, and friends. The best part was watching everyone enjoy Stella, and watching her enjoy her family. It’s like she knew they were her family. We also celebrated my mom’s, and my birthday on the 23rd. I tried my best to focus all attention to the fact that my mom was turning 60, so everyone would forget that I was turning 27. It didn’t work out too well. My dad also celebrated his birthday on Christmas Day. We had a wonderful time celebrating Christ's birth with our family!



2 comments:
Happy late birthday! Glad you had fun once you got here. I hate traveling in the winter...it's so unpredictable. But I guess the reward was a great time with family and friends. The pics are really cute and so is Stella!
When are you headed back this way girl?! We miss you!
Post a Comment