We have been going to Paris Mountain State Park for the past three Saturdays in a row. We love it! It is so much fun and cheap! It only costs two dollars per person at the gate. We don’t have to pay for Stella though because she is so little. This past week we invited our dear friends, Der and Tong, to the fun! We arrived early and hiked about a half an hour. We really love the scenery. It is so pretty! After, we headed off to “Music in the Woods” where local bands come to perform in an outdoor amphitheatre. We ate dinner and listened to music. The band this past week was actually not local though. They came all the way from Maryland to play for us. I like them a lot. I knew most of the songs they sang so I could sing along. One of the coolest things about the event is that it is completely run on solar power. Awesome, huh? Go green! Afterwards we went to Rita’s for some gelati’s!! They are amazing! I could eat them every day... seriously!! O.k., so we didn’t get any pictures of us, but we did get a nice picture of Tong and Der. The other picture is of our beloved gelati’s! Yummy!

1 comments:
that sounds like a lovely weekend!! We may have to steal your idea for our anniversary next week... :)
Post a Comment