Friday, June 5, 2009

Baba and Papou's Visit

Last week, my mom and dad came down to visit for a week. This was my dad’s first time seeing the baby. It was so cute. My sister and I were talking about how we don’t ever remember seeing my dad holding a baby. I know I did see him hold us as babies, but I don’t remember that! Anyways, they arrived on Friday, the 22nd, a little before midnight. I kept looking out the window because I was sooo excited to see them!! They arrived just in time for Stella’s first feeding of the night. She woke up, and when Dad saw her he went right up to me to pick her up, kind of like a sack of potatoes. Throughout the week he got better at holding her, though. Stella is soo lucky to have four awesome grandparents who love her very much. That Saturday we went on a hike, and we watched an outdoor concert. On Sunday we went to church and hung out for the rest of the day. Throughout the week we went to parks, we went shopping, we went out to eat, etc. We had a BLAST!! I cried when they left last Saturday. I know you all are shocked about that because I never cry! hehe

0 comments: