Oh our sweet girl is just growing tons! She is out of her #1 diapers, and I think she may even be too big for her #1-2 diapers! We continue to put the newborn sized clothes in storage because she is growing out of them! It’s like she’s a size behind, which is fine. When she was a newborn she was in preemie sized clothes, and now that she is 0-3 months old, she is in newborn sized clothes. I love our little peanut! She really is filling out though! That makes me feel happy, especially because she is nursing. It makes me feel that I have “the goods!” hehe She is so aware of things now like light, trees, the dogs, people, her toys, etc. She now only wakes up about once a night, and after I feed her, she goes right back to bed! What more can I ask for?! Her schedule is pretty set now, but we are sure to leave room to be flexible because it can all change depending on the day! The other day, she was sitting in her bouncer, and she starting hitting her little toys that were hanging on it!! She also started hitting the little toys that hang on her play mat! It is so incredible to me that she has only been in this world for two months and she already understands how to make her toys move. What an awesome experience it is to watch your baby grow and learn! We are such proud parents. Can you tell? (I don't know where my smile is in the pic above, but Stella just looked so cute with that little smile on her face! I couldn't resist.)
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Baby Stella at Two Months!
Posted by Christina at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woe! her little face really is filling out so much! such a sweet baby! we've gotta get you guys down here sometime soon!
I am glad to hear Mom, Dad & Baby are all doing well. It truly is amazing how fast these little ones grow and learn. I have noticed it has gone by even faster with my second child. With my first it seemed as if I was waiting for each of the milestones and now with Courtney I can't believe we are already there! Keep having fun!
Post a Comment