How sweet is this video?! It kind of reminds me of Cookie and Cocoa! It's so funny how the dogs react towards the baby. Cookie sniffs her, and sometimes even kisses her, but mostly Cookie ignores Stella. Cocoa is a bit jealous of Stella, but mostly he's just afraid of her. I hope that later on down the road their relationships are as sweet as this one in the video. (Thanks Mom for sending this video to me!)
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Super Cute Video!
Posted by Christina at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Of course the dog is a boxer just like our Eddy! He's super good with the kiddos too, once he calms down and quits licking them to death! I love Bonnie Hunt but usually I get just a peek every once and awhile on my morning break at work!
Post a Comment