Last week my best friend from high school, Ashley, came down to South Cakalaki to visit us. She and I go way back! This is the third summer in a row that she has come down to visit. It has become quite the tradition! We had a lot of fun! She arrived Saturday afternoon after driving all the way here from Ohio by herself! She’s brave! On Saturday night we had a picnic at Paris Mountain State Park and went to an outdoor concert there. It was funny because a guy in front of us kept looking back at us, and was oh so obviously checking her out! He was not hiding his looks at all! Hehe On Sunday we just chilled at home. Monday we went to Wal-mart, Rita’s Italian Ice, and then to downtown Greenville. We then went out to eat at one of our fav restaurants, Acropolis. I LOVE Greek food! Gee, I wonder why! Tuesday we went to the mall and to Cleveland Park in Greenville. On Wednesday I had an appointment and waited FOREVER, so Ashley was kind to watch baby Stella. Later that evening we went to the outlet mall, out to eat, and back to Rita’s. She left Thursday morning. It was so sad to see her go! Thanks Ash for coming to visit us!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Ashley's Visit
Posted by Christina at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Stella's getting so big and she's really cute! I looked at the past posts and all I noticed was how many visitors you have! (as well as how cute Stella is!) You live in a really fun area. We love visiting Craig and Amy but everyone hates the drive!
Post a Comment