We didn't forget about this wonderful guy! His birthday was right in the middle of fixing up the house so he didn't have a lot of time, but we did go out to eat at Fuddrucker's for lunch followed by ice cream cake at home. He then was back off to working. He has always treated me like a queen on my birthday, and I never really reciprocated (I got him a door mat one year!) Just in the past few years I have been trying to do better. We went camping in a yurt last year for his 40th. We'll have to do something big again next year. Anyway, we had fun and we got to love on him a bit. He deserves it. He is the BEST husband and daddy!
And just a funny video for your viewing pleasure. You're welcome.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Casey! Looks like it was fun even if it involved working on the house! Hope your year is fabulous!
That video! Lol! Looks like a great bday!
Post a Comment