Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Time out for Women

I think this is my fifth time going to Time out for Women! It was great, as always. There is a sweet sister in our ward who bought all of the tickets for any sister in our ward who wanted to go! Amazing, right?! There were probably around 25 sisters from our ward there. I haven't gone to TOFW with a baby (out of the womb) since Stella was about the same age as Poppy, so we did stay in the Mother's Lounge for a lot of it. There were four of us with infants there from our ward, so that was super fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I say that a sign of a good vacation is when you're happy to go, then happy to get back, and that's how I felt. It was a much needed get-away to get a respite, but I was happy to get back to the family when the time came.  

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh I miss you all! How fun!