Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Family Visit

My mom, dad, sister and niece came down last month to meet Baby Poppy. We had the greatest time! I am very grateful that they came down and that they were so helpful. It was probably the best visit we've ever had. The kids especially love having family come visit!
 
Cousins!
 


Cute Niecey

The kids were hugging aggressively in the front yard!



Joey gives everyone the stink eye especially when you are new to him. He did this to my sister a lot!


 
We visited the children's museum while they were here.



Water Works
 

2 comments:

yaya said...

Such fun times and a great reason for a visit...a new baby! I hope all is well with you and your kids. They are getting so big and are so cute! I do love the name Poppy! Cousins are the best...in fact I read a statement that said "Cousins are your first best friends!"..I believe it! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...you have much to be thankful for!

selvageedge said...

Nothing better than a fun visit with family! That children's museum looks really nice. I need to try one of the Ohio ones.