Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hollywild

A few weeks after Poppy was born, we went to Hollywild, which is a local petting zoo-like place. We have only been there for their Christmas lights display, so we were excited to check out what it was like regularly. I was so nervous to go by myself with the four kiddos, so luckily my friend, Rebecca, came, too, and helped me a lot. It was a neat experience. The kids really enjoyed it and there was a lot to learn. They have all types of animals there from pigs to lions! I think we will go every time they have their annual Homeschool Day.

Checking out the Goats...
 

And the Geese.

Poppy was in the baby carrier on me, so I didn't get a picture of her!

3 comments:

yaya said...

Way to get out and do stuff with all the kiddos! I found that when I had my fourth he was really a good baby...probably because I figured that I had replacements if he gave me any trouble! Ha! Unfortunately he must have forgotten that when he was a teenager...whew, I would have traded him in a few times! Luckily he grew out of it! Hope everyone is doing good!

selvageedge said...

I don't blame you for taking a friend with you. I probably would have needed 2 or 3 helpers! Looks like a fun place to visit. Getting up close and personal at this type of place always seems like more fun than visiting a regular zoo.

Stacy said...

I love these last two posts. You have such a sweet family. How are you? Are you feeling better? We have been thinking of you two a lot. We sure do love you guys.