For Father's Day, we kept it simple. Casey said that all he wanted was a nice dinner, so that's what we did! We had steak and it was DELICIOUS! Seriously, we have to have them again before we go completely plant-based. After that, we just enjoyed time with our favorite man! Stella sure is a Daddy's Girl, and Grady sure is a Daddy's Boy (I'm still the apple of Joey's eye...for now!) Happy Father's Day to the best daddy ever!
P.S. I never did blog about Mother's Day because I had the worse case of the flu that I've EVER had, so it was no fun at all!


2 comments:
I'd forgotten that you were vegetarian when I first met you. I'm chuckling at the memory of you eating steak and loving it way back when. Good luck returning to the plant-based eating. If you have some great veggie things that you think my kiddos might eat, please share. :)
I'm such a carnivore that I'm not sure I could ever give up a steak! But good luck to you and your family on making good, healthy eating. Happy Father's Day to Casey! You are both awesome parents and deserve a wonderful day...so sad yours was spoiled by the flu!
Post a Comment