Friday, May 11, 2012

Stella is THREE!!

Our baby girl is now THREE! Crazy, huh? Here is what she's doing at THREE! She:

~talks and talks and talks. I think she adds a new word to her vocabulary, like, daily!

~Is an awesome big sister!

~Is a little dancer. She starts dance lessons in the fall. Cute, cute, cute.

~Is sssssaaaasssssyyyyy!! We're working on that.

~Can count, identify colors, and is working on shapes.

~Is still such a daddy's girl!!

~Bosses the dogs around and they usually listen to her!

~Is in her last year of nursery.

~Is doing much better in her swim lessons.

~Still enjoys the outdoors.

~Prefers showers over baths.

~Sings! She is especially good at singing Primary songs.

~Is still such a social butterfly! She calls everyone her "friend."
For Stella's birthday we went to the beach with our dearest friends, Kyle & Stacy and their kiddos, Dakota & Kayla. It was a much needed, super awesome vacation. (Thanks for the pictures, Stacy!)


Grady's First Swim on Stella's Birthday
Opening Birthday Gifts













At Boone Plantation





Kayla was so sweet to Stella. She did her hair and her nails



This is how Stella got around for much of the vacation!




We love these guys.




At the Temple on the Way Home

Grady's First Time at the Temple (hehe)

3 comments:

yaya said...

What great pics! Happy Birthday Stella! I enjoyed talking with her when Casey was visiting last month. She does talk really well...and much! Hope her day was fun. It was so fun to watch the video and hear the waves crashing. I want to go to the beach for my birthday..only it's in Winter and I doubt I would enjoy it as much!

selvageedge said...

Such a beautiful family! Thanks for the pictures. :)

Stacy said...

You're welcome! I miss you! I wish we could have more balcony conversations!

Happy Mother's Day.