 |
| March |
 |
April
|
 |
| May |
One of my besties, Lisa (in the top two pictures and taking the bottom picture,) got me into running! I never in a million years would have thought that I would be a runner. I always thought runners were crazy, and now that I am one, I know they are crazy! haha Running is so much fun! It helps me be a better wife, mother, ...a better me! I got into it to lose weight, and I have not lost a pound (whatever!) I won't give up though. I'm doing another 5k June 9. I will continute the 5ks and work on my time. Then I plan on doing a 10k in October. Wish me luck!
4 comments:
You go!! You can do it! Congrats on finding a fun way to exercise. I bet you've lost inches even if the scale stays the same. Don't let that discourage you. I'll look forward to watching your progress! I think you look marvelous by the way!
Good for you! I might need to use you for some inspiration.
Muscle is heavier than fat!!! You're doing awesome. I can't wait to run together again. :)
Way to go buddy! You are looking great!I think you are losing inches! Isn't running so addictive! I am so excited for you!! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment