Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Best. Mother's. Day. Ever. We got to go to church TOGETHER!! (The Bishopric doesn't have their regular meetings on Mother's Day.) Aww the simple things. Let's see what else....Casey gave me a gift card for a local salon! Stella and I are getting our nails done on Tuesday. Then Casey and the kiddos gave me beautiful cards, a wind chime, candy, a watch (for running...well, my version of running,) a "Life is Good" sticker (I love "Life is Good" stuff.) Then Casey made dinner. Life is soooooo good! Yeah, I get to be these two cuties' mother forever and ever. I could not ask for more. (blurry picture!)
“May I say to mothers collectively, in the name of the Lord, you are magnificent. You are doing terrifically well. The very fact that you have been given such a responsibility is everlasting evidence of the trust your Father in Heaven has in you.”~Jeffrey R. Holland

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Glad you had a great day!

yaya said...

Wow, you were treated like a queen! Good job Casey and family. I can't believe how big Grady has gotten..he looks entirely different! Glad you had a nice day!