(The room I have my appointments in)My 33 week appointment went great on Tuesday! My mom is visiting and was able to go with Stella & me. She was able to have her questions answered, so that was good. I gained two more pounds. That's a total of 23 pounds which is not too bad. Grady's heart rate was 136. He had excellent variability and reactivity with his heart rate. He's still head down! Yay! He's in the left occiput anterior (LOA) position which is the most common in labor. Those are just big words to say that his head is slightly off center in my pelvis with the back of his head towards my left thigh. There are no problems or additional pain during labor or birth associated with that position. My heartburn has not been too bad. I do take papaya tablets a few times a week for it, instead of daily. The papaya tablets are chewable and taste like candy! I have one more two week appointment with my midwife next Monday, then I have my second doctor's appointment (I need to have two during the pregnancy,) then after that I'm on to weekly appointments! I'm super excited. I had two dreams about Grady recently. I couldn't see his face, but I felt his sweet little spirit. I am so excited to meet him and love on him!!
3 comments:
Congrats with the good visit! I think you are doing great with your weight too...not much longer. I can hardly believe that you're having a little boy..how perfect is that?! You mentioned you wanted my email..if you go to my blog profile, it's there..or how about this: kstarks46@yahoo.com? Have a great week!
Woot-woot! Go Grady! I can't wait to meet him too. I have dreams about our baby too--it's really cool. :) I'm glad your heartburn isn't bad. I haven't tried the papaya yet but they recommend it every time I go, so I really should get some. :) That's cool that your mom got to go with you. I hope Grady stays in you long enough to make it to your dr's appt! :)
Nice place to visit! I am so happy it went well and the baby is doing well!I am sure he will move right in line when the time comes to have him. I sure I wish I could be there for you! Way to go with your weight..I have put on like 40 and no kid to show for it lol! I have heard pomegranate supplements help with heartburn.I can't believe he is going to be here in like a month!! Love ya buddy!
Post a Comment