I'm reposting this because now you can see the video! My friend Lisa (who happens to be the cute blonde in the video) taught me how by using YouTube (on a very private setting.) Thanks Lisa!
A few Saturdays ago our ward had an activity called “Pickin’ and Grinnin’.” We had BBQ and then a talent show. It was so fun! I was surprised to see how many people actually signed up for the talent show! My friends Der, Lisa and I all did a dance. Lisa’s hubby, Travis, and my Casey took part in it, too. Watching it afterward was the funniest part to see how much we messed up. We were in tears because we were laughing so much! Here's the video!
A few Saturdays ago our ward had an activity called “Pickin’ and Grinnin’.” We had BBQ and then a talent show. It was so fun! I was surprised to see how many people actually signed up for the talent show! My friends Der, Lisa and I all did a dance. Lisa’s hubby, Travis, and my Casey took part in it, too. Watching it afterward was the funniest part to see how much we messed up. We were in tears because we were laughing so much! Here's the video!
3 comments:
Freakin hilarious Christina!!! You just made my day!!
Did you know he says baby 54 times in that song? We pick on Kayla everytime she plays that song by counting! :)
Fun memories.
Yay, I'm glad you got it up! I wish we could have gotten the music louder. I think most people couldn't hear that the words were actually different from the regular song. But it was still ridiculously funny and fun!
Post a Comment