Stella took a picture with Santa for Christmas this past year and we just loved it! Well somewhere between getting the picture taken and getting home we lost it! It broke our hearts. Well my mama sent me some mail this past week and in it was this sweet little picture! We were so happy she found it! She found it in a random cloth shopping bag. YAAAAAAYYY! Thanks Mom! So even though it's August, I don't care, I'm posting the cute little picture!
3 comments:
That Santa has a real beard! :)
I'm glad it wasn't lost forever. You're right who cares if it's August!
So cute!
Cute pics and it reminds me of how fast this year is going! I loved the post about your canning...I thought I was good making jams and jellies... You are awesome! I'm assuming you didn't have any bad weather from the hurricane? Hope all is well, have a great Labor day weekend. We're going to Chicago and are meeting up with Craig and Amy and kiddos. Seeing my Mom and my kids...now that's fun!
Post a Comment