Monday, March 21, 2011

Kindergym

Last month I started taking Stella to Kindergym at the YMCA (which is about two minutes from our house.) She LOVES it! She looks so stinking cute in her little gymnastic outfits! She loves dancing, running, playing, and she just started to learn how to do a somersault last week. She needs help with it, but she sure has had a great start. She is also making little friends with the other children, and their moms, too. She goes up to random moms and holds their hands. She likes people. Here are some pictures of her at Kindergym.




2 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like great fun!

yaya said...

Sorry Christina, I haven't been over for a bit...Stella is getting so big! She's just a cutie and I'm know you guys are really loving being her parents. I bet you both are very busy and I hope we can see you this summer if you visit home. Maybe Easter?