Monday, March 7, 2011

Cookie's Surgery

Our little Cookie had eye surgery a few weeks ago. She’s had this big, gross skin tag on her eye that had to go. We dropped her off at the vet to get the surgery early in the morning. We have the best vet with the best prices. Seriously they have the best prices that I've every seen. Anyway, later in the day the vet called me and left a message saying that she needed to talk to me about Cookie. I just started crying because I thought something went wrong with the surgery! We’ve had Cookie for almost 9 years now, so she’s one of our babies. I called back and they said to come on in. Well when I got there the vet said that Cookie did great and she just was calling to let me know that. Whew!! I was so relieved and happy. Everyone at the vet's office loved Cookie. They said she’s so soft and sweet. She really is. I’m so grateful everything went well with the surgery!

1 comments:

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

I'm so relieved that Cookie is ok. Such a wonderful dog.