Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bethany and Caleb's Wedding


I was a Young Women leader in Rincon (Savannah) for about two years, and then when we moved here I was in Young Women again. Many of my Young Women from Rincon have been married in the temple, but my first young woman to get married in the temple here is Bethany. Bethany was the girl who never was going to get married, or have children. She even said that as recently as October, so imagine all of our surprise when she announced her engagement in the beginning of this year! Her wedding date was April 21 in Utah, and we were going to go out for it. She was going to come out here for her bridal shower February 19. WELL because of some circumstances that arose she actually came out to GET MARRIED on February 19! It was an amazing and emotional day. I love that girl. I love her and her family. Words can not express how proud I am that she was married for time and all eternity. She is such an example to all around her. Oh yeah and Caleb loves Bethany! Holy cow! You could cut that love with a knife! Haha I'm so grateful I was able to be there. That will be a day that I remember forever.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the palm trees in March. Congratulations to the couple. Congratulations to the YW pres...