So this song (the first one on my playlist) has a lot of meaning to me. If you listen to the words, it’s actually about infertility. We’re still trying for Eichhorn Baby #2. I’ve started my medication this month so we’ll see if it works this time. Stella would be such a wonderful big sister. She loves babies! We’re all very ready for another one. We pray everyday for this. I also pray daily for my friends (two in particular) who have been trying for longer than us (this time) and who have not been able to conceive. You know it’s funny because before I had Stella I would get really irritated with women who already had a child and were struggling with secondary infertility. I would always think “Well you should just be glad you have one!” Well I have learned since then. I feel that exact same longing for another baby as I did for the first. I’m so blessed to have Stella. She is my sweetheart and no matter what happens, she is our miracle. Now we’re hoping for another miracle!P.S. Sorry we’ve had a month full of guests come visit. It’s been wonderful! When family is here blogging goes on the back burner, but now everyone is gone so back to blogging.
6 comments:
It's okay to want another baby. We will pray for another miracle for you. May God's will be done...
I wish for you guys to have such happiness with a second. Stell will be a great big sister.
I say a news report about a family with a two-year-old girl that had infertilty problems. They ended up having in-vitro and thought "Hey...would could do twins if we needed to." Then BOTH the embryos split and she gave birth to TWO SETS of IDENTICAL TWINS. I instantly thought of you and thought you need to be careful what you wish for!!!! We are still praying for you!
Hey Buddy,
I agree with Stacy. It is ok to want another baby and well for Stella to have a sibling as well.You and Casey are AMAZING,RIGHTEOUS people and Heavenly Father will bless you guys.Everything will be ok.
love ya!
You are terrific parents. I know the Lord's time sometimes is not our time but it will happen! You are in my prayers.
I am also praying for you guys to have another baby, you are fabulous parents to Stella! I will send baby dust your way, I know it can be frustrating when you make that decision to add to the family and it can take time, but God is so wonderful, he will make it happen for you two.
Post a Comment