Mom, Kathryn, and Patty (my sister’s friend) came down to South Kakalaki this past Labor Day weekend. We had a blast! As you can imagine it went by too fast. They arrived here at about 2:00am Saturday. When we woke up we went to Greenville, and we went shopping. Sunday they went shopping, and we hung out the rest of the day. Monday we went to the Apple Festival in Henderson, NC. This is our third year going. It’s now our little family tradition. I love it because it’s in the mountains, and it’s starting to kind of act like fall around here. I love the hometown feeling. There’s great food, and great shopping. Mom, Kathryn, and Patty left at about 2:00pm from Hendersonville. It was sad to see them go. We stayed for the parade. Last year Stella did not like the parade. I think it scared her. This year she did like it! I LOVE this area! I love that it has four seasons. I love that the winter does not take over, like, half the year. I love that we’re right by the mountains, but close enough to the beach. We are so blessed that Heavenly Father brought us here (even if we do really miss our family!)





0 comments:
Post a Comment