Sunday, September 19, 2010

What a Great Day!

We had such a fun day yesterday. It started off with our ward’s tailgating party. It was such a blast! We ate BBQ, played games, and enjoyed one another’s company. After that we went straight to Rachel and Dave’s house to watch the Buckeye game. It's a tradition. We go there for just about every game. This is the third year of our tradition. The Buckeye’s totally killed Ohio University. I always feel bad for the other team when they’re losing so bad, but I’d rather them lose than us! We then went home and we all took naps. We were wiped! Later we went to Jeanne and Ashley’s birthday party. It was great. Stella really loves playing with the kids. They have a trampoline, and Stella thinks that's awesome. I kept a close eye on her though because her falling off the trampoline would be kind of bad! Here are the pictures from our super busy, but super fun day! (P.S. Thanks for the picture, Linda!)

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Christina you look great! Looks like you are making progress on your goal!

Miss you guys.