Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Miss. Stella at Seven Months

(The above video is of Stella with one of her BFF's and future college roomie, Sophie. You can tell Stella's excited to see her because she is kicking her feet and waving her arms. hehe)

This is what our little Miss. Stella is doing at seven months! She:


~ Put on more weight. She is now 17 pounds, and I forget how many ounces.


~Tries so badly to crawl! She’s almost got it. I think in less than two weeks she will be crawling.


~Is her same smiley self, but she has had a few fussy days because of teething.


~Has her first tooth! It’s sharp, too! She has three more coming in, as well. It’s so exciting to see her progress.


~Is even more active, and wants to get her hand on everything!


~Her brown, red, and a little blonde hair is continuing to grow. It's turning mostly dark brown now though.


~ Is a giggly girl.


~Has her first cold! Hopefully it will go away soon. It’s so sad.


~Is best friends with Cookie.


~Continues to nurse well. She has started eating organic yum yum bars. Sometimes she loves them sometimes not so much. She has also tried all sorts of food.


~Still has not hit the “I’m scared of everyone except Daddy and Mama” stage. We’re just waiting…maybe it won’t ever come? Is that possible?


~Rolls everywhere. If she wants to go somewhere she will find a way to get there.


~ Is a talker! She has started saying Baba, Mama, and other things.


~Loves making elephant noises with her lips.


~She has started waving, and our favorite thing is that she waves at pictures of Jesus! Oh my heart melts!


Everyday is a fabulous day being a mom. I knew it was going to be awesome, but I never knew it was going to be THIS awesome! It makes me so sad that so many in this world think children are a burden. They are such gifts and they sure can teach us much. Everyday being a parent is not easy, but what joy it is to see my sweet precious daughter. I hope that I’m a good mama to her, and that I teach her what is right, so that when I’m old I will be able to enjoy watching my posterity grow. For some reason it reminds me of this scripture: 3 John 1:4 -"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."


0 comments: