Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Changes

Well a few weeks ago I was bathing Stella and realized that it was time to move her baby tub into the big tub! Wow time flies. I remember the first time we gave her a bath in her little tub! It is easier access to get into the tub though instead of up on the counter, and Stella LOVES it! Another change that happened a few weeks ago was that Casey decided that it was time for Stella to move upstairs to her crib. I wanted her to stay with us for a couple more months, but I decided to compromise because I’m not her only parent (thank goodness for that!) Well I cried myself to sleep that night. Casey had to get me three glasses of water because I couldn’t breath. I slept with my leg and my arm in her Pack n' Play. I used so many tissues!! It turned out to work out fine. Stella’s daddy is pretty wise. Stella does sleep better upstairs and I think the crib is probably more comfortable for her. She’s growing and things are changing, but she’s still my wee little baby!

1 comments:

yaya said...

Stella's growing so fast! She's a cutie...if you cried that much after putting her in her crib, what will happen when she starts school? Sorry, I know that's years away! Glad you had a great time with your family.