Funtulis is my maiden name just in case you didn’t know. Yes my maiden name has the word “fun” in it. Doesn’t that suit me? Hehe Anyway my family came down in October to visit, and we had a blast! I still miss them. My mom was here for the last two weeks of October. If you know my mom you know that she loves newspapers! She is always cutting out articles for me which I, of course, always appreciate. Well Mama was just ecstatic that Stella LOVED her newspapers, too! She said that Stella is a child after her own heart. Too sweet! We did a lot when she was here. We went to Cleveland Park to walk and have a picnic with Casey. We went to Niven’s farm to see the animals, shop in the country store, and go on a hayride. Also, we went to a high school football game. Then we went to Hendersonville, NC to walk downtown and to check out the nearby waterfalls. The scenery was gorgeous! Mom also helped Stella paint her first pumpkin. That was hilarious. Those were just some of the many activities that we did. My dad, sister, and Stormy the dog came down last Wednesday night to pick Mom up. We went dress shopping with my sister, and she found her dress! She looked stunning in it! Then on Saturday we all celebrated Halloween. I think it was my favorite Halloween EVER! Stella has had a serious case of the “spoileds” for the first part of this week because of them! Thanks for coming to visit! We love you! (The video below is of my sister cracking Stella up. Oh, and don't mind my way mismatched outfit. I was in my house clothes.)



1 comments:
What a fun last name! I didn't know that. Your family is wonderful and it looks like you had so much fun! I love Stella on the bed!
Post a Comment