I know you're as shocked as we are that this child is 11! That means this is her last year in Primary and that also means that she can go to the temple next year! It's so bittersweet. Due to the darn corona virus, we had to alter our plans, like everyone is having to do! For her birthday, she only had to do one math lesson for school. She was pretty glad about that. Then she got to pick what she wanted to eat. Breakfast was bacon and Funfetti pancakes, lunch was deli sandwiches and dinner was spaghetti with meatballs. I made her the homemade ice cream cake that has become a family favorite. Then she opened presents. She got goodies in the mail from her grandparents and she got some family gifts! Although we weren't able to go and do what she had originally planned for her birthday, she took it like a champ. She was a happy girl. Our dear Stella, how we love you. You made us parents. You changed our whole life that day 11 years ago.
Quarantine hair, don't care!
Some of her Birthday Gifts
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Stella. I remember you as a little baby at the hospital
I can't believe how fast you've grown. Your birthday looked like fun. We wish you many more.
Post a Comment