We had a wonderful Easter this past Sunday. It just seems like these family traditions are even more fun this year because they break up the monotony of staying at home. The kids woke up and were so excited about their baskets from the Easter Bunny. After that, we had a fun egg hunt outside in the yard hosted by Casey! After, we had breakfast and started getting dressed for our Sunday family worship service. It started with singing time with our ward family via Zoom. Then we had sacrament and an Easter lesson. Later on we had Easter dinner. Casey did a fantastic job with the ham. What a happy time of year to celebrate the resurrection of Christ. He died so that we may live. I still have a hard time grasping that, and I think I always will.
Baby's First Easter!
Easter Egg Hunt
1 comments:
beautiful traditions. we make crepes every year, it isn't the same without the kids though.
i can't believe stella is 11
love you guys,
stacy
ps sorry my shift key isn't working
Post a Comment