Our little man is already one month old. After a slow start, he is finally starting to grow and chunk up. He is such a sweetie! He has colic like Grady did, but like I did when I was nursing Grady, I cut out dairy, and he is completely different. It was hard seeing him in pain! Hopefully he'll grow out of this little milk protein allergy in a few months like Grady did. I love his little red hair, but it is falling out. My babies get their baldness from their Daddy. He was bald when he was a baby and I looked like I had a baby wig on! I think he might keep those blue eyes, but we will see.
(Don't mind my gray! Salons are closed right now because of the dang corona virus!)
Harley James is VERY alert especially to his siblings...and the fan! He is such an incredible blessing to our family.
3 comments:
He's adorable! Just like all your babies! Stay safe and have a wonderful Easter.
Love the red hair. Hope you guys have a great Easter.
HE IS SO CUTE! DAKOTA HAD RED HAIR TOO AT THAT AGE. NOW HE JUST HAS A RED BEARD, HAHAHA!
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS VIRUS THING IS OVER EITHER.
LOVE YOU GUYS!
STACY
Post a Comment