Sunday, February 24, 2019

Christina's Birthday 2018

You might can tell, but blogging about myself is not my favorite thing to do. I don't know if I feel braggy or something, but I know I SHOULD blog for posterity, so here goes. I had a birthday on December 23rd. My family spoiled me, as always. My Mother-in-Law came over since she was in town, too. It was a lovely day. For my birthday, I had my usual request to take a nap (which I did!) and not to cook (which I didn't!) I guess I'm old-fashioned because I really enjoy cooking for my family. I put my love into the food I make (usually, anyways.) For my birthday though, I like to get a little break from cooking. Plus, Casey is the best cook in the family! I did want to bake my own cake, so I did. I forgot to get a candle though, so we had to use a tealight! I am always grateful for another year. I am on the "other" side of 30s now...36! 





2 comments:

yaya said...

Happy belated birthday! I can see it was a nice one then followed up by Christmas. Wow, a busy time for your family! 36 is very young and you are a beautiful lady so enjoy your youth..it does go by fast!

Avanna said...

I'm so happy you had such a nice birthday!Looking good friend!