Stella went to her first college softball camp in December (she's been to camps held by high schools, but this one was held by a college). It was a Holiday Hitting Camp at Erskine College which just happens to be down the road from us, so we are very blessed for that! She now says she wants to go to college there which may actually be a possibility because they don't play on Sundays and they have been known to give their athletes time to serve a mission. We shall see! You know because, she's only 9 and all! She had a really fun time. She has another camp next Saturday.
(She's in the second row up with the blue shirt and red head band.)
Later that day we had our one "snow" of the year. This one was not very impressive, but the kids had fun and I made our traditional FFirst Snow Cherry Pie. Church was canceled the next day throughout the stake because just under an hour north of us got about 4-6 inches of snow!
This guy is a foot tall!
Joey had his turn to make a treat with Mama. We made The World's Best Fruit Cake. It was out of this world!
He's cute. I love him.
1 comments:
We're getting our big snow today and tomorrow..probably about 10-15in of the white stuff. I don't know if church will be cancelled but I'm suppose to give a talk so I kind of hope it is!(I promise I'll repent later!) Have a good week and I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting and they just keep getting cuter too!
Post a Comment