We went down to Disney World the week after Thanksgiving!! It was pretty much the best vacation ever! I have a friend who is a Disney pro so she gave me a lot of great advice of what to do and how to not stress out! We went to the parks (Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom) for three days and we also had a beach day. We were planning on going on another trip down there before Stella leaves for college (waaahhhhh!!) BUT after the trip, we decided we have to go much sooner than that because we just loved it!
We stopped in Savannah on Monday night. It's about the halfway point to Orlando.
We also went to Tybee while we were there. That was Emmeline's first trip to the beach.
Telling the kids!
Telling the kids!
People stared at us A LOT. It was like we were one of the attractions with this big ol' stroller!
We also went to Cocoa Beach for our "day off" from the parks.
This was only one of two times Joey would look at the camera and Buzz was the only character Joey would see.





























2 comments:
For some reason I thought you guys were going in a few weeks.I LOVED the kids reactions especially Stella's (she is Def your child) and all the fun pictures!It looks like you guys had such a great time and made so many fun memories! I loved all the matching disney shirts too!
Stella's reaction! 😂 I really loved looking at these pictures!
Post a Comment