Thursday, January 25, 2018

Anniversary Trip

I can not believe it, but Casey and I celebrated our 15th Anniversary on January 3rd! I don't know where the time has gone, but all of a sudden, I'm in my mid-30s and Casey is 40! I am so grateful for the time Heavenly Father has given us together and I am excited for what the future has in store for us & our family. We never went away for our anniversary before, but we thought this was an important year to celebrate, so we went to the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC. I've been wanting to go there for along time!! Casey made it happen! My mom watched the three oldest, and the two littles came with us.

 Poppy Eichhorn is holding some Poppy Popcorn! Get it?!!

 My bestie and me!
 The hotel was just incredible!! They had two GINORMOUS fireplaces in the main lobby. 


 

The view from our room. 

0 comments: