Married for 14 years! Wow, we must have been married when were like 10 or something?!
We finally were able to get over to Greenville to the Cheesecake Factory. They really do have the best cheesecake I have ever eaten. There regular menu is absolutely delish, too! It was so nice to just sit, catch up, and laugh for a couple hours. After 14 years, I do have to say that we have never been closer, and we have never loved each other more. These past couple months have brought on some new challenges, and I really feel like I could actually feel my love for him growing. He is truly my best friend, and our love can continue on forever, so, yeah, I think the term BFF definitely applies!
Beautiful flowers from my honey.
2 comments:
First, happy belated bday to Grady! Holy smokes, he's getting so big and grownup. Happy anniversary to you two love birds! You have an amazing family and I hope all your challenges get resolved and you have a wonderful 2017...and yes, you were 10!
Wow, I hit the bonanza of posts! Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday season. I really love your Nativity on Christmas Eve. Lots of fun new traditions!
Happy Anniversary. :)
Post a Comment