We figured it was about that time. We decided getting her ears pierced would be our parent gift to her for Christmas. She was so excited that she cried when I told her where we were going. She did a good job and was on the brink of tears during the piercing, but she held it together! We then went and got a pretzel...food makes everything feel better! I love when we get mommy/daughter time. She is such a precious little girl, and growing up so fast.
In fact, later that day, she sent her first text to me (via Casey's phone...she will not have her own phone until she's at least 16!!) Anyways! It just reminded me of how big she really is getting. It was so sweet. If you look very closely, you can see baby powder all over the couch. That happened when the sitter was watching the kids. I guess Grady thought that he wanted it to snow in the house!
1 comments:
Earings! what a fun milestone.
Guess you got a light powdery snow in SC. Hahaha!
Post a Comment