Saturday, December 3, 2016

Our First REAL Christmas Tree

 Our good ol' artificial tree gave us nine good years before it died, so this year instead of getting another artificial, we decided to get a real one. We decided this for a few reasons: first, we don't have to store it, second, family memories, and third, to support local farmers. Good stuff!
I felt so empowered/scared when they gave me this sucker!


It took us about a half an hour to find our tree.
 

It fit perfectly into our house. I swear it grew a couple feet on the way home, though!

1 comments:

yaya said...

Very cute pics! The kiddos are getting so big and what a nice helper Stella is! (carrying her little sister!) I remember looking forever for the perfect real tree when the boys were little...however, it usually involved cold and snow and frozen toes! The tree looks lovely in your livingroom...enjoy!