Friday, June 26, 2015

Strawberry Picking

We have a local farm about ten minutes from the house where we like to go and pick strawberries. We eat tons of them, and I make jam. It was great because this was the first time that the kids (the oldest two) could really pick for themselves. I barely had to pick any strawberries! It was kind of great.
Cuties!
 
Joey wasn't sure what to do until towards the end when he found a strawberry. Then he ate and ate!



3 comments:

selvageedge said...

Yummy fun! We planted strawberries this year. And harvested about 3 berries! We need to try this method instead. :)

yaya said...

I used to pick strawberries every year but these days I just can't do that bending over anymore! Looks like a fun activity with good benefits! I saw your hubby and sweet kiddos at church on Sunday. It was so nice to see them and see how much the kids have grown! We missed seeing you but I know you're better off not traveling this close to delivery. Take care!

Stacy said...

Kayla and I usually go berry picking, but for some reason I totally forgot to do it this year. We will have to do blueberries instead.